Here we discussing the best VOIP phones of 2018. The VOIP phone is the very useful device for the small business where calling the key of the business. The main feature of VOIP phone is you can make the international call at the very cheap rate. So the usability of VOIP is high where the most of the call made internationally. Best VOIP phone also offers some very good and unique features so you can also use these features for growing your business.
Numerous organizations still utilize a type of telephone benefit nowadays. The main contrast is that they are in all likelihood utilizing a voice over IP (VoIP) benefit. If you choose the best VOIP phones then you can get the maximum benefits. So let us have a look what are the best VOIP phones 2018. Before starting the discussion over the best VOIP phones 2018, Get some knowledge of VOIP phones and what is the use of VOIP phones.
What is VOIP?
The manner by which voice signals are transmitted these days has advanced altogether since the first creation. To start with, the technique included an exceptionally straightforward point-to-point association between two gadgets. After some time, the idea of exchanging was presented, empowering the directing of calls to different gadgets utilizing an administrator to physically “switch” a client’s telephone and interface the call to an approaching line. Early forms of robotized call exchanging utilized electromechanical changes to interface outside lines to a particular handset. With the presentation of advanced circuits came the capacity to robotize the exchanging capacities and make it less complex for the client to make and get calls.
VoIP is another developmental advance in the transmission of voice over long separations. At the most fundamental level, it includes encoding voice into an advanced frame, which would then be able to be transmitted over the web. On the less than the desired end, the encoded flag must be decoded to give the beneficiary a chance to hear the sender’s voice. Different bits of the riddle incorporate Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), which handles the setup of a VoIP call.
In simple words, VOIP calls are the call made over the internet means over the IP. So if you are going to use Best VOIP phones then first thing is required is the internet. You need the very fast internet connection for both side means caller side as well as receiver side.
How to Choose the Best VOIP Phones of 2018
Choosing the best VOIP phones is the tricky part. You have to keep so many factors in your mind. Because it totally depends on your requirements and the size of your business. So the best way to choose the best VOIP phone just calls some local service providers and ask them for the best VOIP phones according to your need. In this article, we sort some good quality VOIP phones but before this have a look at some factors that you should keep in mind before select any of the VOIP phone.
These factors must be analysed before choose the best VOIP phone.
- How many users for the VOIP phone.
- How many landlines you required.
- Number of How many keyphones (especially design for call operators) you required.
- And the most important part what is your business plan related to the VOIP system.
Types of business phone systems
- PBX systems
- VOIP systems
PBX systems – This kind of system is very usual and you can see it all over. I mean everyone knows that system. This is the very basic system in which a PBX machine has installed at server room and all the desk phones are connected to that machine. A landline attached to that PBX machine and by programming users granted to make a call.
The Advantages of a PBX System
- Simple and easy to use
- Low maintenance cost
- Clear Voice
- Affordable price
- Best for small business
The Disadvantages of a PBX System
- Not for big scale business
- Can not connect two or more units of your infra
- Difficult to manage long distance installation
VOIP Systems – This kind of systems are in trend in the industry of business phones. The calls work on both means over the internet as well well local PBX system. The difference in PBX and VOIP system is VOIP works on the IP devices where the PBX works on a pair of wire.
The Advantages of a PBX System
- Clear communication if using the local network(local IPs)
- Can connect long distance phones
- Can be expand
- Low maintenance
- Best for international calls
- can connect your smartphone as your landline.
The Disadvantages of a PBX System
- Costly than PBX
- The more technical skill required to manage
- Not suitable small business
Best VOIP Phones of 2018
we have recorded an aggregate of ten of the best VoIP telephone models, in view of highlights, usability and evaluating. The majority of the telephones on our rundown are certain to enhance your office correspondences. As the key points of interest spread out above show, the advantages related to VoIP telephones fluctuate from slicing expenses to cutting-edge usefulness that can make both your interior and outside interchanges more productive and viable.
1. Obihai OBi1022 IP Phone
The OBi1022 IP telephone offers to bolster for up to 10 lines and Google Voice, up to six SIP administrations, and one OBiTALK VoIP benefit. It additionally underpins High Definition (HD) voice call. From the gadget’s physical acoustics through to the advanced change of sound, Obihai’s specialists have adjusted each component to guarantee a completely clear calling knowledge.
- High-Definition ‘HD’ Voice Technology for Crystal-Clear Call Clarity – Service Dependent
- OBiTALK Cloud Management and Service Configuration
- Large Vivid Color Display – User Configured Themes and Multi-Dimensional Navigation
- Full-Duplex Speakerphone with Built-In Class D Amplifier and Audio Equalizer
- Dual Ethernet Ports with Power over Ethernet (PoE) Support – External 12v Power Supply Included
2. Polycom VVX 600
The VVX 600 arrangement business media telephone conveys a best-in-class individual interchanges involvement with a broad rundown of simple to-utilize highlights that supplement the manner in which you work. The VVX 600 arrangement is basic for managers to convey, keep up and redesign while consistently coordinating with outsider profitability applications. Use past IT foundation speculations and secure your venture into the future with choices, for example, add-on record, remote and different extras.
- Large (4.3”) TFT (480 x 272) capacitive touch-screen
- Up to 16 line appearances/speed dials
- Hard Keys: 12-key keypad, home, speaker, mute, volume, headset
- Video playback and video conferencing via external USB cam
- Integrated Bluetooth
- Legendary Polycom HD Voice technology up to 14KHz on all audio paths (Speaker, Handset, Headset)
- 2 x Ethernet 10/100/1000
- 2 x USB 2.0 host
- Green – low power
3. Grandstream GS-GXP2170
- 12 lines, 6 SIP accounts, 5 soft keys and 5-way voice conferencing
- 48 on-screen digitally customizable BLF/speed-dial keys
- 4.3 inch (480×272) color-screen LCD
- Dual Gigabit ports integrated PoE
- Supports up to four GXP2200EXT Modules for BLF/speed-dial access to up to 160 contacts
4. Polycom 2200-46162-025 VVX
- 3.5″ Color Graphical Display (320×240)
- 12 lines or Speed dial Keys, Asian Character Support
- HD Voice up to 7KHz on all audio paths
- 2 x Ethernet 10/100 or GigE (VVX410 )
- Supports VVX Expansion Module (Power Supply Not Included)
5. Cisco 8841
- Five programmable line keys can be configured to support either multiple directory numbers or call features such as speed dial.
- Display: 5 inch, 800x480px Widescreen VGA, with 24 bit color.
- Handset: Standard wideband capable audio handset (connects through an RJ9 port)
- Designed for use with Cisco’s Unified Communications Manager, or Call Manager, and may require the separate license. Does not include a power cord or power adapter, as it is designed for Power Over Ethernet (POE)
- POE: IEEE Power over Ethernet class 2. The phone is compatible with both IEEE 802.3af and 802.3at switchblades and supports both Cisco Discovery Protocol and Link Layer Discovery Protocol Power over Ethernet (LLDP PoE).
This is all about best VoIP phones of 2018. We hope this information is helpful for yours. If you have any query or suggestions please write to us in the comment box below.