Hikvision DS-2CD6D52G0-IHS Camera is a 10 MP device. It is a Dual-Directional Multi-Sensor PanoVu Camera. It features a dual-lens design to capture two different wide-angle areas. It is a PanoVu series cam. The product has H.265+ video compression technology that saves storage capacity and bandwidth.
The device has a 2.8mm/4mm/6mm lens. These lenses have different fields of view. We use the lens as per our requirement and need.
This camera is manufactured by Hikvision Ltd. This company is the superpower in the security and surveillance field. It is the highest-grossing company in the CCTV world. Their products are high market value and durable with 3 years warranty.
It is a China-based organization. Its showrooms, offices, and service centers are in every part of the world. The range of products it has is latest and trendy.
The Hikvision DS-2CD6D52G0-IHS Camera is a dual-lens device with multi-sensor functioning. The night vision of the product is sharp. The maximum resolution is 2560 × 1920 with 30 frames per second capturing quality.
The Wide Dynamic Range gives translucent images. The Digital Noise reduction gives smooth and spotless picture quality. It supports a micro SD card of up to 256GB. Because of multi-sensors, this product is extremely intelligent.
Buying Guide For A CCTV Camera
The buying guide of a CCTV device is for knowing the basic qualities a CCTV camera needs to have. These features are important to assess. When these functions are there in the cam, you can look for buying the camera. When you find these features missing in the cam, know for sure that the gadget’s quality is poor.
Digital camera– Digital devices are those devices that do not require any external device to compress data. It is complete in itself. It has a unique Internet Protocol Address. The device can be accessed from any remote location because of these unique IP addresses.
Power-over-Ethernet– In PoE technology, you don’t need a different power cable and ethernet cable for a camera. The same cable can transfer power and data. It makes the setup easier as you don’t require separate cabling for power, data, video, and audio.
Resolution– With advanced IP cameras, the resolution is determined by the number of pixels. When pixels are more, then, the resolution is high, when pixels are less then the resolution is low. A 4MP camera is better than a 2MP cam. A high resolution implies a better picture quality.
Waterproofing– A waterproof cam is better than an indoor cam. Cameras are installed for safety and security. Very often they are installed at sensitive locations that can be an outdoor areas. So if they are waterproof also, then they can better serve the purpose.
Night-Vision– Mostly, cameras have inbuilt IR LEDs. They illuminate when there is darkness around cams. In the darkness, the cameras’ performance must be appropriate. Because most of the crimes take place in murkiness. So if night vision is below par, the real purpose of the device be left lagging.
Remote and WiFi– When cameras are remotely accessed or wifi-enabled, then, no bunches of wire is required. They can connect with the router without wire. It makes the installation process easier, online networking swift, and monitoring brisk.
Recording– Check if cameras also support an sd card. If the device supports cloud-based recording. If you have a recording then you can playback, check any suspicious activity, etc.
Warranty And After Sales Support- When products have a long tenure of ‘warranty‘ period, and after-sales service is up to mark, then the device is purchasable.
Advantages Of Hikvision DS-2CD6D52G0-IHS Camera
The advantages of this cam are given below. These are only a few of the advantages mentioned here.
- The image sensor of the product is 1/2.7″ Progressive Scan CMOS
- Dual Lens camera. It gives maximum coverage, almost every area is captured and there is no blind spot
- Flexible Lens: The Fields Of View are Pan: -90° to 90°; Tilt: 0° to 60° (2.8 mm), 0° to 70° (4 mm/6 mm); Rotation: 0° to 355°
- H.265+, H.265, H.264+, H.264- Video Compression
- 2 x 2560 × 1920 @ 30 fps (10 MP Total) is the maximum resolution
- 120 dB is the Wide Dynamic Range
- Built-in MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot, up to 256 GB
- IP67 is the waterproofing standard
- IK10 is the level of Vandal-proof
There are a few disadvantageous points as well-
- There is no sd card available with the pack
- Have to purchase PoE switch and PoE adapter
- The gadget is not wifi-enabled
Design Of Dual-Directional Multi-Sensor PanoVu Camera
This cam has a unique shape and body. It is a rectangular shape white color dual cam. This dual cam has a camera base that comprises two cameras. There are two lenses and IRs studded in the cam. The dimensions of the cam are 6.5″ × 3.3″ × 2.7″ cubic inches. The weight of the product is 1.7 kilograms.
This cam has many interfaces. there is an audio-in interface, an audio-out interface, an alarm interface, and a CVBS interface. It has also an ethernet cable attached to it. There is a sensor point, and a reset button attached to the device. The product has also a slot for an SD card.
Features Of DS-2CD6D52G0-IHS Hikvision Multi-Sensor PanoVu Camera
The features and functions of this cam are top-class. These are the attributes given to give you a better understanding of this gadget. When you know features deeply, then you are better positioned to use the device.
- The image sensor of the device is 1/2.7″ Progressive Scan CMOS
- The cam has dual lenses. It is designed in this way to cover 100 percent coverage.
- There are 2.8mm/4mm/6mm lens types available.
- Fields Of View for 2.8mm lens is- 6 horizontal FOV 97°, vertical FOV 70°, diagonal FOV 128°
- Fields Of View For 4mm lens is- horizontal FOV 79°, vertical FOV 57°, diagonal FOV 104°
- Fields Of View for 6mm is- horizontal FOV 49°, vertical FOV 35°, diagonal FOV 63°
- The total resolution is 10MP(2 *5MP)
- The maximum resolution is 2560 × 1920@ 30 frames per second
- The IR light range is 33feet or 10 meters.
- The H.265+ video compression technology saves space and bandwidths
- The Wide Dynamic Range is 120 dB. It gives a clear image quality. It absorbs backlight/lowlight/sharp light for pellucid images
- PoE: (802.3af, 36 V to 57 V), 0.3 A to 0.2 A, maximum 11 W
- The device supports an sd card. The maximum sd card it supports is up to 256GB
- The ICR (Infrared Cut Removal) filter is Day/Night. Infrared Cut filter Removal is a filter that sits between the focal point and the picture sensor (CCD or CMOS) of a surveillance camera.
- It is utilized to filter the overabundance of light that gets through the camera focal points. This filter assists the camera with delivering great-quality pictures with precise shading.
- The region of interest is 4 fixed regions for each stream
- The product supports the sensor. It can detect motion and audio activity. It can save you from threats and suspicious activities.
- The device can recognize faces.
- It can save you from intruders. You can pre-set zones. So if anyone tries to trespass this area, the alarm beeps and sends alert messages
- The two-way audio support gives the option to transfer messages to someone on the other end, and horrify the suspect on the camera side.
- The cam is waterproof. The level of waterproofing is IP67.
- The level of vandal-proof is IK10.
Download Quicksmart Guide, User Manual, and Datasheet
Here, you will get the manuals of this product. It is given here to make you understand these features. These manuals tell us about device assembling, installation networking, and technical aspects of the product. They are given here in the form of download buttons. Click the button to get them.
How To Install?
If you want to install the device then you have to select the location first. Then mark that location with a template. Superimpose the cam-stand on the template and drill it to fix screws on the stand. It is an outdoor cam. It can be installed at any location. Now, mount the cam and fix it on that stand.
There are slots for screws to fix the camera with the base. You have to align angles for covering the maximum range. Lay wiring to give power to the device and view it on the screen.
If you are interested in monitoring this product on your android smartphone, then you have to download the application given for this cam. Two applications support remote monitoring. They are “Hik-Connect App” and “iVMS 4500 HD Application”.
You can load and install anyone of them. You can get them on the google play store.
To add the device you have to scan the QR Code. After that, a few simple steps will see you through the monitoring of the cam.
Should I Buy It?
This Dual-Directional Multi-Sensor PanoVu Hikvision DS-2CD6D52G0-IHS Camera is suitable for smart coverage. The 10MP total resolution is high for super images. The maximum resolution is 2560 × 1920. It covers almost up to 355 degrees. There are almost no blind spots.
The multi-sensor device senses every activity and catches every suspect. It is a durable device that is waterproof. You can use it outdoors and indoors. The SD card tracks every activity.
This cam is analyzed in this article. It is suitable for high footfall areas, malls, supermarkets, front doors, fields, halls, corner areas, and garages. It can also be used in offices. The night vision performance is up to mark.
The dual-lens camera is a multi-sensor product. The 3 years warranty and good customer support make it every ones’ favorite.
Please show your responses to this review in the comment section.