- Using CCTV Camera Systems.
- By using a biometric attendance system.
- Use of Videography.
- Using GPS
- Mobile Application using the Internet.
Now I am going to explain above the point of types of employee monitoring one by one
Using CCTV Camera Systems.
- safety of workers maintained by CCTV camera, as an example to make sure employees isn’t in danger from unsafe operating practices.
- In some sectors, employers could have a legal or restrictive got to do some observation. The data gathered through observation should be used for the aim. It was applied for unless it results in the invention of different things like a breach of health and safety.
- The Data recorded through a security camera system is used in the decision-making process.
- The security camera in the workplace like manufacturing unit plays a very vital role because it increases production. Employees know well where the camera is installed, Hence they concentrate only on assigned work.
- The security camera system used in the Quality check(Q.C.) department or workplace. it is a very sophisticated department. So it needs that activity of employees working in this department is properly recorded and it should be checked.
- The quality of product and trust of the workplace depends on quality check procedure. if the mindset of an employee is clear that his activity is monitored then he/she think twice before doing anything wrong.
- BackOffice also needed a camera because employee and employer both need to watch activities of the department. This department of workplace holds important papers and transactions. This is one of the best types of employee monitoring.
By using a biometric attendance system.
Use of Videography.
Videography is a very common and old way of monitoring employees in the workplace since the digital camera comes in the market. The task which is very sophisticated, complicated and sensitive need to be recorded using videography. Hence this assured the employer that work is performed in a proper way.
From many years, employers are able to track their field employees locations through GPS devices. Now at this time employers are able to track locations through GPS apps in employees Handheld devices.
GPS can have many benefits for a business which are as follows
- Controlling of employees vehicle to avoid penalty against traffic Rules.
- Maintaining a record of overtime and according to labor Compliance.
- Maintaining a proper and accurate time record, if an employee does not follow the company policies. if the employee is suspected against violating company rules and laws then employer used GPS data as proof of violating Law.
Mobile Application using the Internet.
- Daily Attendance.
- Daily Work Report.
- Client interactions by recording audio files.
- On time Delivery and service by acknowledging the confirmation.
- Online Client Complain.
- Maintaining a record of installing goods in the service sector.
- Daily Vehicle run in Kilometer.
- Daily Visiting Place.
- Ensure quality of work by keeping snapshot or picture upload option.
- Real-time Location Tracking.
I hope this information is helpful to you. If you have any query, please write to us in the comment box below.
You may Also read this.
- Top CCTV Cameras In India
- Gobbler: One of the most trusted brands in India
- CCTV Camera technical terms
- Top 30 CCTV Default Password, Username, and IP address List.