Here we are going to discuss and provide you with the download link of PVMS for PC. This is a CCTV software built and designed by the famous Panasonic Company. Here we will demonstrate you how to install, setup and observe your Panasonic CCTV camera on PC. Get the CMS software and start monitoring your CCTV camera live on PC.
This is one of the best software for monitoring your camera on the Windows and Mac OS. By employing this software you can also manage your cameras on the PC. The consolidation of the cameras on this software is considerably straightforward and after that, you may find remarkable alternatives for managing the cameras.
Free PVMS Download For PC for Windows 7/8/10 & Mac OS
This CMS provides you with robust software for connecting cameras on the PC. This presents high-level characteristics combined in modules for live camera view, dynamic maps, archive management, administration tools, and more. This indicates the scalable, enterprise-level software is devised with an easy user interface for easy dynamic interaction and extends you the best opportunity to keep an eye on your family, friends and staff anytime anywhere.
Here we are going to direct you two methods to download and install the CMS. In the first one, we will use the official software rendered by the manufacturer and the subsequent one we will use a third-party software called an emulator. Both the processes of installing the application are secure however the initial one is more reliable and provides you with alternative options for controlling the cameras on the PC.
Download it for Windows 7/8/10 OS
Get here the download link of this CMS and start installing the software on your Windows. Hither is the download connect accessible for Windows 7/8/10 clients. Snap-on the connection beneath to begin the downloading for Windows 7/8/10 PCs. The downloaded file will be in the compacted form of the CMS and before employing the product you have to extricate the arrangement record. You may employ the Winrar or some other programs for switching the form of this CMS.
Download for Mac OS
There is no product available for connecting CCTV camera for Mac OS. This is on the grounds that the company is not providing any information for Mac clients. In the event of non-availability, you need to connect your cameras of for Mac OS, we will employ a program recognised as an emulator and run the specific mobile application for Mac OS.
What is PVMS for PC?
This is a versatile video management software for the DVRs, NVRs, IP cameras, encoders, decoders, VCA device, security control panel, video intercom device, etc. This provides multiple functionalities, including real-time live view, video recording, remote search and playback, file backup, alarm receiving, etc., for the connected devices to meet the needs of monitoring task. With the flexible distributed structure and easy-to-use operations, the client software is widely applied to the surveillance projects of medium or small scale.
Features available in this CMS
Here are going to learn about the features that are available in the software and know more about this CMS functions and get to know about the functions of it provides. This is a free versatile video management software employed on PC. Through this, you can get the list of the feature on the CMS:
- The Main View module provides a live view of network cameras and video encoders and supports some basic operations, such as picture capturing, recording, PTZ control, etc.
- Remote Playback module presents the search, playback, export of video files.
- The Security Control Panel module provides operations such as arming, disarming, bypass, group bypass, and so on for both the partitions and zones.
- The Video Intercom module provides video intercom via the indoor station, group management, card management and notice management.
- Device Management module gives the adding, modifying and deleting of different
devices and the devices can be imported into groups for management.
- The Event Management module provides the settings of arming schedule, alarm linkage actions and other parameters for different events.
- The Storage Schedule module provides the schedule settings for recording and pictures.
- The Account Management module provides the adding, modifying and deleting of user accounts and different permissions can be assigned for different users.
- The Log Search module provides the query of system log files and the log files can be filtered by different types.
- The System Configuration module presents the configuration of general parameters, file saving paths, alarm sounds and other system settings.
Use of the CMS For PC
As we explained previously, If IP camera setup is manufactured by the Panasonic company and those cameras are operating on your mobile device and you desire to connect them on PC then get this CMS. This is the software that allows connecting your PC with cameras. This is a video management software for PC and has so many options for managing them by using on your PC. In simple words, This is the software for controlling the IP cameras on your PC at your premises or at any remote location.
1. Method # Installation of the CMS for Windows 7/8/10
Now Download the application for Windows from the above link provided to you. Now the file will be downloaded to your system in a compressed format and you have to extract the download file by using an extraction software like WinRAR or some other tool.
1. Step # Installation of the Application
Now after downloading the CMS and extracting the file, now right-click on the software program and click on ‘Run as Administrator’ and windows will ask permission click on the “Yes” button and an installation window will appear. Click on the “Next” button.
Now a window open providing the end-user license agreement and terms & conditions of the software. Click on the “Accept” and then click on the “Next” button.
Now windows appear asking you to select the listed function “PVMS” and “recording server”. You can select both options or only one option, the choice is up to you.
Now a window open where you can select the installation directory and install the software files and folders to your desired installation directory. You can choose your own folder by click on the “Browse” button and after selecting your folder just click on the “Install” button.
The Installation Progress screen will appear. Wait till the installation process gets completed for Windows.
Now a screen will appear providing two options “Release Notes” and “Run it”. Select the “Run” and click on the “Finish” button.
A screen will appear to set the password for software and click on the “OK” button.
2. Step # Login to the app for Windows
Now a new window will open for login details on the screen as shown below. Fill the user name as “admin” and your password and click on the “Login” button.
3. Step # Add devices on the CMS
Now we can see the software home screen, click on the the “Device” option appearing on the top of the screen. To add the device click on the “Manual Add” option appearing below the screen of software in the “Device” option.
Now enter the device name and other details and click on “Add” button. In my case, I choose the method to add the device as “IP/Domain” but you can choose the other method as well.
Now you can see the list of added devices on the screen as shown below.
You can now see on the home screen of the software the right side of your screen your device name click on the device name and enjoy the live view of your CCTV camera. Hence, the installation as well as set up of devices on software are complete.
2. Method # Install it Using Emulator Program
This method works for both Windows and MAC as well. Here we will use an emulator program to run the app. An emulator is a software that facilitates one computer system to function like another computer system. An emulator typically allows the host system to run software or use peripheral devices designed for the guest system. Well, we also provide you to download the Bluestacks emulator for PC.
Now the app for Mac OS can be used with the Bluestacks emulator program and this will reduce any further problem for Mac OS users. Unavailability for Mac OS is now not a big concern any more. In order to use the application for Mac emulator program are the best alternatives. Here are the following steps to download and run it:
- Firstly, Download the Bluestacks from this link.
- Immediately go to the downloaded file and double click on that. Now the software will begin the installation.
- Execute all steps of the Bluestacks installation.
- After finishing the installation of the emulator you can find the shortcut for this on your desktop.
- Run the Bluestacks by double-clicking on that shortcut.
- Now the system will start the configuration of the emulator on your PC.
- Now you need to select your aspired language for Bluestacks.
- Then the software will ask you for an email account.
- Put your email account information and click on then next.
- After log in to the Bluestacks, go to the Playstore for Windows or Appstore for MAC.
- Search for your desired mobile application.
- Install and run the application on your PC.
- Now add your devices on the application.
- After successfully adding the device you can see the live view of your cameras.
This CMS is a remarkably helpful program for having the CCTV camera framework on the PC. This CMS for Windows and Mac OS is valuable for the two sorts of associations to imply local premises and a remote area also. This application has some valuable alternatives for managing and controlling the cameras by employing your PC.
Here we discussed the two methods for having it to monitor CCTV camera on your PC. Both techniques are tested before discussing and both are operating accurately. The first technique is only for the Windows platform and the second one is for both users. If you have Windows PC then we recommend, go for the first technique because in this method we used the software provided the Panasonic. In the second method, we discussed how to install it. The second method is usually helpful for installing for Mac OS users as the software is not available for Mac OS.
So this is all about the “PVMS download for PC”. We hope this information will be important for installing the CMS. If you have any queries or suggestions please feel free to write to us in the comment box. Thank you for visiting us. Have a nice day.